And now we welcome the new year, full of things that have never been. Rainer Maria Rilke.
Resolved by Lucy White, age 2, for the year 2012 –
2. “Princess of everything”
Resolved by Jack White, age 5, for the year 2012 –
1. To play football
2. To hold my breath underwater
3. To save $10 in the bank
4. To buy a costume or a toy with my own money
5. To read through the Jesus Storybook Bible with Mommy
Resolved by Heidi White, age 32, for the year 2012 –
1. Read through the Bible, chronologically, with Dreamy Scott
2. To stay under (a specific number) pounds through healthy eating and exercising 3x/week
3. To complete 2 one-week fasts for the purpose of spiritual and physical cleansing
4. To read Getting Things Done by David Allen and implement its productivity system
5. To update family/friend photos throughout our home
6. To read one non-fiction book per month for the purpose of personal and professional growth
7. To blog 2x/week (3 is better)
8. To complete one professional development project (book proposal/manuscript/curriculum)
9. To clean the house (bathrooms, vacuum/dust, kitchen) once a week
10. To call (three specific out of state relationships) once per month
Scott has an extensive list of goals that I will not share. As always, they reflect his high standards of excellence in personal and professional life.
Our story takes my breath away….